Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Reconnecting

When Blondie and I started this blog it was more of a way to reach out to our families than anything else (see Why 'Forgetfully Yours'), but recently it has been a chance to reconnect with old friends...and it's hard to believe that it's even theoretically possible...that I stay in touch with even less than blood relatives. While I don't have much time during the week (12 hour days, 5 days a week with no breaks is draining), I am working on reading through each of your own blogs to catch up on what's been happening with you before I chime in.

Until then, it's exciting to hear for you and we'll be in touch soon. ;-)

4 comments:

Mom of 5 Gents said...

I'm glad you're pleased to reconnect. I was worried for a moment that I had "outed" you and your blog. :)

Father of Five said...

Naa. It would have never occured to me that anyone else would be interested...or that anyone else would have a blog of their own.

I knew that blogging was popular, but not that wide spread.

Frisbies Forever said...

How are you guys doing? I just realized who this was. Sorry, sometimes it takes me a while. It is so fun to see your family growing up! I am just learning the blog thing and I am finding it is pretty widespread and helping me find old friends too. Tell Blondie she looks beautiful as ever and I miss her too. Lorianne

Twinklestx said...

What is this blog????????? Ancient Cedar Falls/Waterloo Ward Mormon reunion???? How do you all keep up with each other?
Dana (Heath) Taylor