Oh its only been four months, give or take since my last post. Anyone who has spent any length of time with me will understand that such results are pretty typical for me. When I start out working on something new I quickly dive into a new project, gobbling up as much information as I can about the subject, experiment with it for a time, and then quickly get bored. So you should find it as no suprise that our blog hasn't been touched in months. However, I guess I'm changing because I'm updating the page, because something in me has recently changed. Not a life changing (well maybe I should reserve that qualification for later) but nonetheless a change.
Recently, I've wanted to start recording my thoughts. Not so much because I have something earth shattering for the world to read, but because its important to me that I record my thoughts for others to read. Now I'll warn you some of my ramblings will be a very mixed bag, as you will see soon. But isn't that me? A mixed bag?
For my loved ones. Some things that I'm going to write may make you wonder if I'm OK, and I think I am for the most part, I just think it will be 'interesting' to explore some of these thoughts...pardon me that I do so publicly.
Now it won't be enough that I record my thoughts on a blog to share, though I hope you will enjoy them, my real goal is to keep a print or electronic version...seeing that websites are about as enduring as glow sticks.
So without further adieu. (I love that word)
Tuesday, August 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Welcome back, Bro! FYI -- here are a few places you can publish a hard copy of your blog:
http://www.blurb.com/
http://www.mypublisher.com/
http://www.sharedink.com/
Post a Comment